This is one of the Deities of the World of Claybough
- Intermediate Deity
- Symbol: Katana, Wakizashi and Tanto on Stand; or just a Wakizashi
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Retribution, Common Sense, Wisdom, Zeal, Honesty, Truth
- Worshipers: Fighters, Monks, Order of the Demon Slayers, judges, constables, vigilantes
- Cleric Alignments: CG, LG, NG
- Domains: Fire, Glory, Good, Healing, Luck
- Favored Weapon: Katana and Wakizashi
Ambro Eurix (pronounced AHM-bro YUR-ihks) also called St. Ambro or sometimes Ambrosius, is the god of retribution, enlightenment, self-perfection, knowledge, healing, and inner strength. He is the patron deity of Lorenia. His followers claim that he was once a mortal who was deified after taking his war against demons into Hell itself, but if so it was long ago and from an unknown branch of humanity.
St. Ambro exacts revenge and punishment on those who harm the innocent. He has a particularly good relationship with Ásabragr Staan-tage, and has an ongoing feud with his twin brother, Midnight Ria, because of the Midnight Lord's penchant for murder and corrupting or destroying the things that others have built.
St. Ambro usually appears as a black-cloaked, ninja-like figure wielding a wakizashi. Like several of his brothers, he has white hair. Ambro is affiliated with the color green, and usually wears a green shirt, scarf or other accessory. His worshippers wear green robes.