- Real Name: Jenya Urikas
- Occupation: High priestess of the Church of St. Ambro
- Identity: publicly known
- Legal status: citizen of Cauldera, Attillan with no criminal record
- Place/date of birth: Cauldera, Attillan / circa 1108 (age 31)
- Marital status: single
- Known relatives: none
- Group affiliation: Lama of St. Ambro Eurix
- Base of operations: Church of St. Ambro in Cauldera, Attillan
- First appearance: Church of St. Ambro in Cauldera, Attillan / 4 September 1138 (9 February 2012)
- Appearance and personality: A young woman with premature streaks of gray in her rich brown hair. She wears a brown robe with golden trim and the symbol of St. Ambro around her neck. Jenya is a good-natured woman who will help anyone in need of St. Ambro's justice which belies her fierce convictions. She freely supports capital punishment for despicable crimes, such as human trafficking, rape, or torture. This can put her at odds with some of the clergy's more forgiving members, but no one can deny she is one of the toughest and most stouthearted individuals in the city, especially in the face of evil.
Jenya's best friend as a child was Alek Tercival. The two of them attended the Blue Crater Academy together. Many who knew them, thought them to be a good couple, and expected that they would eventually profess their love to one another. Whether they ever did or not is a matter of debate; but if so, it was done briefly and in private.
Jenya ran the Church of St. Ambro while the church's high priest, Sarcem Delasharn, was on an extended visit to the capitol city, Attillan.
Adventures Involving Jenya
When the children were kidnapped from the Lantern Street Orphanage, Jenya hired a group of adventurers, who would become the Keepers of the Cauldron, to track them down.
When Sarcem was ambushed and killed at the Lucky Monkey, Jenya again employed the Keepers to make a rescue attempt and to track down the missing wands of control water.
- The Missing Wands
- Chaos in the Streets
Alek Tercival had been missing for several weeks. Jenya Urikas expressed worry for her childhood friend and provided the Keepers of the Cauldron with a divination that Alek was currently imprisoned somewhere. She said that Alek had not been himself lately; that he had been more grumpy, quick to anger, and quite impatient with his efforts to buy back his family's estate. She told the Keepers that he often sold artifacts found on his adventures at Tygot's Old Things.