Male Elf Druid 7
- Real name: unrevealed
- Occupation: adventurer; herbalist
- Identity: secret
- Legal status: deceased; formerly citizen of Benoist with no criminal record
- Place/date of birth: Somewhere outside of Benoist, Northern Urjusty / in the month of December, sometime before the War with Myrlocke
- Marital status: single
- Known relatives: none
- Group affiliation: deputy sheriff of Sandpoint, Northern Urjusty
- Base of operations: Sandpoint; previously Benoist
- First appearance: outside Lorenia / 13 October 1137 (23 September 2012)
- Distinguishing Features: carries a black sword with glowing blood-red runes
An infant found in the snow outside Benoist in the dead of winter, Nost'rusva was taken in by the reclusive Elven community. A weak and sickly child, his name loosely translates to "the broken fortress" and given the last name Ringare which is Elven for the month of December.
Seeking a new life, free of the judgemental eyes of the elves, Nost'rusva fell in with Basatari and Maitreya, and became a Deputy Sheriff of Sandpoint. He helped rescue Orion from his imprisonment in Thistletop. It was there he was slain by Nualia.
Inexplicably, Nost'rusva returned from death bearing an evil-aligned adamantine Elven curve blade which caused consternation in his adventuring company, especially with Orion, a devout paladin of Sakata Ganymos.
- Perinocles' Manor
- Return to Thistletop
- Welcome to Lorenia
- The Seven's Sawmill
- Shadows of Time
Nost'rusva lost his life along with Lorath Leafmeadow at the Shadow Clock in Lorenia while battling a lamia matriarch to bring and end to the Seven-Sided Star Murders...
or did he?