Male Human Monk 7
- Real name: Senic Halmar
- Occupation: adventurer
- Identity: publicly known
- Legal status: deceased; former citizen of Cauldera, Attillan with no criminal record
- Place/date of birth: unrevealed / circa 3114 (age 24 at time of death)
- Marital status: single
- Known relatives: Jasmin Halmar (sister)
- Group affiliation: Keepers of the Cauldron; trained with Midnight
- Base of operations: Cauldera, Attillan
- First appearance: ruins of Jzadirune (beneath Cauldera, Attillan) / 6 February 1138 (28 August 2012)
- Last Appearance: Bhal-Hamatugn, Attillan / 24 March 1139 (20 October 2014)
Senic was also a Scion of Surabar, descendant of the man who discovered Cauldera, helped settle the region and aided in the defeat of an ancient demonic army.
Senic excelled at overcoming even the most daunting perils, striking where it was least expected, and taking advantage of enemy vulnerabilities. Fleet of foot and skilled in combat, he could navigate any battlefield with ease, aiding allies wherever he was needed most.
Colleague and friendly rival of Midnight since childhood, Senic ran into the Keepers on their search for the orphans while searching for his sister Jasmin who had also been abducted. He helped recover the missing children, ended the goblin menace, helped find the missing Wands of Control Water to save the city during Flood Season.
- Vanishing in Jzadirune
- The Malachite Fortress
- Rats in the Bathhouse
- The Eyes of Drakthar
- The Blue Duke
- The Flood Festival
- Death at the Lucky Monkey
- The Missing Wands
- Into the Kopru Ruins
- Fighting the Flood
- Hulk Smash
- Dinner and a Deal
- Gotrrod and Jerod
Senic Halmar was slain by Kuo-Toa during rescue of Zenith Splintershield from Bhal-Hanatugn.