Male Human Trapper Ranger 12
- Real name: Toldar Makkari Barbour
- Occupation: adventerer; Fletcher; former hunter/trapper
- Identity: publicly known
- Legal status: citizen of Northern Urjusty with no criminal record
- Place/date of birth: Northern Urjusty / 2 July 1110 (age 28)
- Marital status: widower
- Known relatives: wife and child, deceased
- Group affiliation: Order of the White Willow; Tracker of Genmarr
- Base of operations: Fort Genmarr, Northern Urjusty
- First appearance: Sandpoint, Northern Urjusty / 15 May 1138 (17 May 2014)
- Unique gear: Basatari's Electrum Ruby Ring, Crocodile Tooth Earring
Even as a young man, Toldar eschewed the company of his peers, finding that few things made him happier than crouching in a tree stand with his bow, listening to the wind through the forest leaves and waiting for prey to wander by. Eventually he settled down and married and had at least one child. He earned a modest living hunting and trapping. That all changed five years ago when he returned home from an extended trip into Sarihaim to sell pelts to find his family freshly murdered by ogres.
With his family's blood still fresh on his hands, Toldar went mad with rage. That night, he stalked through the ogres' camp like a vengeful wraith, slaughtering giant after giant with his bow before melting back into the forest, only to reappear elsewhere and take another victim. When the last ogre was left gurgling in the dust, and the blood-lust faded he knew he was truly lost. He began traveling toward Fort Genmarr, intending to join The Order of the White Willow but just never made it. Toldar slipped off into the trees, vowing to forever be the voice of justice in the wild places, to keep balance and prevent the sacrifices of innocent life.