Male Human Fighter 2
- Real name: Vigore
- Occupation: adventurer
- Identity: publicly known
- Legal status: deceased; former citizen of Cauldera, Attillan with no criminal record
- Place/date of birth: Blue Eye, Westreach
- Marital status: single
- Known relatives: none
- Group affiliation: founding member of the Keepers of the Cauldron adventuring company
- Base of operations: mobile; formerly Blue Eye, Westreach
- First appearance: Cauldera, Attillan / 4 September 1138 (8 February 2012)
- Last appearance: The Malachite Fortress (beneath Cauldera, Attillan) / 8 September 1138 (27 January 2013)
Vigore was born in Blue Eye, Westreach, and grew up dreaming of adventure and exploration. Though this longing only increased as he grew older. After nearly dying, and losing his best friend, Dulvakh, during a failed foray into the Whispering Cairn, Vigore came to the realization that the door to a life of adventure was out there on the road, anywhere but Blue Eye. No longer able to look upon the town where he and his friend had shared so many memories, and seized by a desperate wanderlust, Vigore packed quietly and left in the middle of the night. After months of adventures on the road, he ended up in Cauldera and, through luck or fate, became a founding Member of the Keepers of the Cauldron. While, admittedly, not the best at following orders, Vigore was extremely talented with the greatsword, easily earning his keep in any group through tenacity and the absolute fearlessness with which he flung himself into combat.
A Founding Member, Vigore had traveled from Diamond Lake where a failed foray into the Whispering Cairn led him to seek his fortune elsewhere.
During the raid on the Malachite Fortress to rescue the missing children, Vigore was slain by a long-abandoned Hammerer Automaton.
Vigore's body was put to rest near the road between Cauldera and Redgorge that he may continue to wander. He left his "Lucky" Tankard to Dagum that the dwarf may "Draw well from it."